This T-molding is the same profile as what Nintendo originally used on their particle board cabinets with an offset T-molding slot but is much more flexible.
1) Flexible PVC Material
2) Exact Shape to the original
3) White (Matches Color of True-Flat™ T-molding)
4) Satin finish (Matches Finish of True-Flat™ T-Molding)
5) Offset T-molding Slot
6) Approx. 0.65"-0.75" wide
Price is $22.50 + Shipping/Handling (Continental USA) for 20 feet (One Machines Worth). If you are located Outside the continental USA shipping calculations may be incorrect. If this happens I will invoice you for additional shipping costs.
*SHIPPING NOTE: Due to the weight of the Offset molding we had to increased the shipping costs. However, if shipping is less we will be refunding the difference. We currently are working more accurate shipping calculations.
"PLEASE NOTE: "If" someones slot is more offset than normal and your current molding doesn't go edge to edge there is a good chance that this molding will install exactly the same way.
"PLEASE NOTE: If your cabinet mating surface is not flat, the slot is damaged, or has irregularities/damage from wear or abuse....the flat T-molding will follow whatever profile exists. It is recommended you correct these problems before installing the T-molding." To get the best installation of the "TRUE OFFSET T-MOLDING" it is recommended.
1. Make sure your mating surface is flat, smooth and clean of any debris.
2. If the mating surface isn't flat or smooth, it is recommended that you use a sanding block and "slowly" smooth it out. (Please Note: If you have applied vinyl to the sides it is not recommended that you sand the matting surface)
3. On the flat cabinet sections use a clean/straight/smooth piece of wood and a rubber mallet to install. Taking care to set the molding continuously at the same height (once again material will follow imperfections in your cabinet if you are too aggressive).
4. To create perfectly smooth inside and outside radii you may have to remove a section of the barb.